Want to get news alerts delivered direct to your inbox?Edit your email preferences
£1000 grant funding available to eligible exhibitors
Opportunities are still available for companies wishing to exhibit on the UK Pavilions at HortiFair 2012 in Amsterdam (30th Oct -2nd Nov) - the leading international show for Technology, Innovation & Inspiration in Horticulture.
Building on the enhancements and new focus of the HortiFair event in 2011, HortiFair 2012 promises to be an essential meeting point for the international horticulture industry.
As ever the Commercial Horticultural Association (CHA) will be leading the UK presence. The association will be hosting a dedicated UK Pavilion, and has retained a prime location at the entrance to Hall 8 - which houses the Horticultural Supplies, Technology and Substrates sections. This year increased traffic will be directed to this route via the relocated shuttle bus stop outside Hall 8, making the UK pavilion the first focal point for many visitors.
From the positive feedback received in 2011, it was clear that the new initiatives introduced by HortiFair's management team had put the event back on the right course - and this was borne out with increases in visitor and exhibitor numbers.
And HortiFair intends to build on these successes with enhancements to existing features and new introductions planned. With a focus on plant breeding, greenhouse technology and cultivation, features at HortiFair 2012 include:
• HortiSeminars: daily seminars addressing topical horticultural issues
• Innovation Award and Press Award: for innovations in the fields of 'Technology' and 'Green'
• HortiCongress: international event with top speakers
• Interpolis House of Quality: more than 1000 of the best and newest floricultural products
• Horti Houses: special pavilions focusing on themes including technology, software and greenhouse construction
• Free shuttle buses: free shuttle buses commute every day between the three different trade shows making up HortiWeek.
CHA has already witnessed an encouraging uptake of reservations from both existing and new exhibitors to the show. The association has also been able to secure funding from UK Trade & Investment to maximise exposure for the UK participation, including government grant support for eligible UK exhibitors. Cash grants of £1000 are available to exhibitors meeting the eligibility criteria.
Companies are urged to register quickly ensure they do not miss out.
Anyone wishing to register for the event or who would like more details should contact Stuart Booker on Tel: 024 7669 2291 or by email email@example.com