- Aqua/Pond Solutions
- Decorative Aggregates
- Garden Sprayers
- Ice Melt & Snow Products
- Irrigation Supplies
- Landscape & Garden Tools
- Lawn Edging
- Lawn Fertiliser
- Lawn Seed
- Lawn Spreaders
- Membrane & Root Barrier
- Moss Control/Treatment
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Pest Control
- Planting Fertiliser
- Play Bark & Mulch
- Topsoil & Sand
- Tree Planting
- Weed and Feed
- Weed Killer
- Lawn & Wild Flower Meadow Seeds
- 100% Pure Wild Flower Seeds
- Sandy Soil Wild Flower Seeds
- Loam Soil Wild Flower Seeds
- Annual Seed Mix Wild Flower Seeds
- Bird & Insect Attraction Wild Flower Seeds
- Acid Soil Wild Flower Seeds
- Pond Edge & Wetland Wild Flower Seeds
- Heavy Soils Wild Flower Seeds
- Coastal Wild Flower Seeds
- Chalk & Limestone Wild Flower Seeds
- Woodland & Shaded Hedgerow Wildflower Seeds
Mankar ULV Ultra Low Volume Sprayers
Mankar ULV Technology
All Mankar spraying systems are based on ULV (Ultra-Low Volume) technology, meaning that they have “particularly small (output) quantities”. This is a further development of CDA (Controlled Droplet Application) technology whereby, in comparison to conventional spray processes, smaller liquid droplets can be generated with uniform sizes. The droplet size (or its narrow size spectrum) is thereby adapted to the area of application.
Advantages of Mankar ULV Spraying Systems
- Very precise, sharp output with minimal risk of drift
- saves money while preserving the environment and conserving cultivated plants!
- Low herbicide consumption thanks to ULV Technology
- economical and environmentally friendly! (up to 80% lower herbicide consumption)
- Considerably lower weight due to undiluted application
- lower degrees of soil compaction, reduced levels of back strain!
- No mixing or measuring herbicides and NO WATER NEEDED!
- saves time! No need to be near a water source!
- Powered by Rechargeable Battery or Vehicle Power (DC/DC)
- low energy consumption, very quiet!